- Perform duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Piikani Nation Administration Personnel Policy and Procedures
- Assist with Projects related to land instruments
- Assist with Negotiations
- Network with Membership, Chief and Council, CFO, COO and Communications officer.
- Assist with monitoring and site inspections on Projects
- Assist with arranging meetings with relevant stakeholders and right holders
- Assist in Identifying and responding to environmental and climate change issues regarding Piikani Lands
- Assist In Coordinating Piikani Community Information sharing.
- Further develop climate change guardianship role and establish guardianship within the community
Help identify and assist with grant proposals related to Lands priorities and climate change and with preparing reports to funders.
Assist in delivering on going climate change activities in close close collaboration with our partners, The Resilience Institute, and others that may be identified.