Land Administrative Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Piikani Nation Administration Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual and in compliance with RLEMP Land Management Manual and Toolkit.
- Administer Permits for Grazing, Agriculture, Utility, and Gravel with Section 28(2) templates, including the transcripts, compliance, and compensation aspects.
- Assist with all and logistics of meetings, researching, filing, typing, and other duties when needed.
- Working with Indian Lands Registry and Netlands database programs.
- Network and communicate with membership, Chief and Council, CEO, CFO, and communications officer.