Livestock Field Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Piikani Nation Administration Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual and in compliance with RLEMP Land Management Manual and Toolkit.
- Assist in monitoring and compliace of INAC/RLEMP land use instruments including Grazing and Agriculture Permits on Piikani Reserve 147 & 147B (Piikani Timber Limits) and any additional lands acquired by the Piikani Nation for future use.
- Conducts monthly livestock Animal units upon entry on the Piikani Nation.
- Manages scanning of PID, Entry of Livestock, monthly inspections of rented Grazing pastures.
- Assist GIS Technician in clarifying providing legal land descriptions.
- Assist in livestock complaint calls.